• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full system crash with Photo Restoration

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying the Photo Restoration neural filter for the first time and the computer was working for a few minutes then completely crashed. First my cursor disappeared then my machine (Macbook Pro - MacOS 11.4) shut down and restarted. I tried it again and same thing happened. 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the system crash @adaml33793673,

A system hang or freeze requiring a computer restart usually means a low level failure such as a driver (bad video card driver, etc), failing hardware (hard disk, video card, etc.) or damaged OS installation.

You could try creating a new Admin user account on your system and try the Photo restoration neural filter there to see if it's something software related. See, Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac.

If still crashing there, you might have somebody at an Apple store investigate what might be going on with that system at the hardware-level.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines