• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo restoration filter error

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been getting "We've temporarilly disabled this filter because of an error" on the photo restoration neural filter. I downloaded Beta a couple of weeks ago, installed 2 upadates since. I try it every day and still get the same error message on the restoration filter. I've tried at least a dozen different images and they all get the same error.  I've attached the message and my machine's details. 

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 1.13.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 1.03.16 PM.png

  

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the error disabling the Photo Restoration Neural Filter @user8113250.

Can you share any of the images you're working with to help with the team's investigations?

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are jsut a few of what I have tried.

Abraham_Lincoln_O-77_matte_collodion_print.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  Was there a resolution to this as I am having the same issue and I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for missing your post with the images, and thanks for sending those over.

Which macOS are you using? Are there any macOS updates available to you?

Does it help if you click the three dots ellipses menu within Neural Filters at the top and uncheck Use Graphics Processor (GPU)?

You might also download and install the latest Photoshop beta build, Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.1.0 20220927.m.1913, and give it a try there.

Let me know how those suggestions go!

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found this problem, too - but with a clear cause. It seems to do it on any image that's essentially "too difficult." If the face is too low-res or too unclear to distinguish properly or at a weird angle - I get this message. It seems like the message is simply a stand in for "sorry, this one won't work." Seems to happen on every image that's essentially beyond reasonable repair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I work on PC and experienced this problem as well on PS 23 and on the Beta version - no difference. I used your advice and left unmarked GPU but it doesn't help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines