• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop beta web

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the beta version of photoshop and I get the message that my browser isn't supported and to use Chrome or Edge. The help files say to use Chrome version 90 and up minimum and my Chrome is up to date at version 100.0.4896.88 on Windows 10.

I also tried it on Edge and got a loading failed message, refresh the page. I refreshed and got the same message. Edge verion 100.0.1185.39

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the post Karar! Sorry about the error when it seems you're totally up to date. 

Could you post Chrome and Edge logs for us to start investigating with?

Pasting from: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-web-faq.html

I'm being asked for a .log file. Where do I get Chrome and/or Edge logs from?

Google Chrome:

1. Open the top-right Chrome menu, then in More Tools find and select Developer Tools.
  2. In the Developer Tools that show on the right, click the Console tab at the top.
  3. Right-click within the Console panel and choose Save As…
  4. Save the .log file on your computer so you can share it.

Microsoft Edge: For Microsoft Edge logs, see Open Microsoft Edge DevTools.

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see an option to upload a file, do you want me to copy/paste all the info here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting: Edge works today but Chrome still doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karar,

Yes, go ahead and copy/paste here and we can pass on to the team.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

upload:1 Invalid 'X-Frame-Options' header encountered when loading 'https://creativecloud.adobe.com/': 'sameorigin; allow-from *.instructure.com *.decipherinc.com *.blackboard.com *.adobe.com zeonchatclient-va6.cloud.adobe.io' is not a recognized directive. The header will be ignored.
368.626ed39f.chunk.js:7936 WARNING: Debug feature only. MobX will NOT recover from errors when `disableErrorBoundaries` is enabled.
ce @ 368.626ed39f.chunk.js:7936
388.aa00b7b7.chunk.js:22479 Adobe Photoshop Web 202204.7.1 a08960d551b
upload.js:2 CCHome Proxy Created creativecloud.adobe.com
854.58e20cc0.chunk.js:1 IMS.onAccessToken
854.58e20cc0.chunk.js:1 IMS.onReady
388.aa00b7b7.chunk.js:22479 Enabled Feature Flags (via Floodgate): Array(33)
Mixed Content: The page at '<URL>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure element '<URL>'. This request was automatically upgraded to HTTPS, For more information see <URL>
Mixed Content: The page at '<URL>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure element '<URL>'. This request was automatically upgraded to HTTPS, For more information see <URL>
388.aa00b7b7.chunk.js:2214 CCD Connection established!
cc.png:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines