• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

your tutorial *removed*

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried the tutorial for your getting started thing with the elephant and the instructions it gives you don't work. Great start.

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jeffrey7 what specifically doesnt work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear this @Jeffrey7 not what we would like to offer up.  Please share with the team what didn't work or was the issue. What browser were you on, was the issue with the tutorial steps or results?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the tutorial with the elephant and dots background, and on several steps it's missing a step to get to a tool, or on how to reach an effect, or to acheive a next step action. I gave up about half the way through because it kept missing a step or lacking a description on how to do something. There's too many to list. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to agree, the tutorials in general are kind of bad. I'm a bit familiar with the Elements version of Photoshop, but still confused about some aspects of masking... So I'm trying the full version of PS now and following along with the masking tutorial feels like a bad joke: The one where you try to select the headphones to mask out the background tells me to click on the Object Selection tool in order to refine the interior part of the selection, and then it just leaves me hanging... It doesn't tell me what to do next, I can't move the tutorial forward, and if I try to restart it I'm told to finish the current task to continue... But it gave me absolutley no clue how to do so. I've been fooling around with this for 20 minutes now and I'm still lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the tutorial does not work.. it does not advance to the next slide until you do the action... but then does not show you or tell you what the action is. and when you figure it out and do it. it still does not advance

IT DOES NOT WORK...AT ALLL!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines