• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cacher les onglets

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On ne peut plus cacher les onglets pour faciliter la visibilité pendant la création.

Merci!

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @vinopres, sorry you are seeing issues, would it be possible for you to share some screenshots or a video of what you are seeing?

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinopres,

Using the >> arrows and doubleclicking on the tab labels are working for me to expand and contract panels. 

Is this what you're using? or are you looking for another way to hide your panels?

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right. But the arrows are not working. If I tap on the icon of the panel, this one closes or open. In the 'normal' version the arrows works without problem. 

No worries, I can manage. But just to let you know in the Beta version, arrows are unusefull.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Vinopres.

You clicked the Windows topic, can you let us know which version of Windows you're using?

Admittedly I've been testing on my Mac system but will try on Windows and see if I can reproduce over there. 

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the report @vinopres! The team is working on a fix for this one and should be fixed in the next beta update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines