Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAI Content CREDENTIALS AND WEB COMPILERS

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Ps Beta!

I have been working with the Adobe Photoshop (Ps) Content Authentication Initiative (CAI) Content Credentials (CCs) BETA.

I love this new initiative.

PROBLEM:

After adding Adobe CAI CCs to each asset within a project,

I uploaded the CCs files into a web based image compiler.

Unfortunately, there is no support for Adobe CAI Content Credentials with the web compiler.

Use case is NFT Generator Art and Appypie.

METRIC:

Project has thirteen (13) Layers/ each layer has 8-30 assets per layer.

Each asset within each layer must include Adobe CAI CCs.

*Median 500 assets require Adobe CAI CCs per project

(Project use case: Medium-Advanced Layer and asset Difficulty/Generatate 1000 Unique NFTs Collection with Content Credentials attached to each layer/asset within composite image)

+Each composite layer is created in Adobe Illustrator and is importred into Ps without Credentials

Finally: Assets created in Ai and importred into Ps with not have CCs even though the Ps PNG/JPEG has credentials. The IMPORTED image has NO PROVENANCE.

DATA:

Two images attached:

1. Adobe Ps self compiled composite image (w/ Adobe CCs on each layer)

2. Adobe Ps Content Credentials composited by Web Compiler

(Each asset within the compiler had the CCs attached to them but there are none atched in VERIFY)

SUMMARY:

Steps to Compile an ASSET:

New File (Custom Size)

Open file

New Layer

""

Toggle Content Credentials

Preview

-If each layer is opened consectutively with no edits: Editing and Producer Features (No error)

-Each layer must be transparent and same cutom size!

Export As: Toggle Copyright + Toggle Atach to Image

Preview

*Composite PNG/JPEG has Content Credentials for each composite layer

Export:

Adobe CAI CCs attached to each layer within a composition

SOLUTION:

1. If Adobe CAI Content Credentials are not integrated with Web Based Image Compilers,

make integration available.

2. Adobe integration for web-based image compilation is availabe here:______?

3. Adobe CAI Content Credentials Image Compiler is proprietary to Adobe

4. ABOBE CAI Content Credentials CCs integratate across Adobe Apps + Mobile Apps

Investment:

Current Memberships:

Adobe CC All Apps $29.99 (Since Adobe CS5 Student and Teacher Edtition 2010-2013)

Appypie (Pro Design Membership) $5.99/mo

NFT Art Generator (Fee to generate 1000 NFTs: $199)

Total: Monthly: $35.00 (Adobe CC + AppyPie)

One Time $199 (NFT Art Generator

Conclusion:

NFTs Generated by Appypie and NFT Art Generator, despite having Adobe CAI CCs attached to each asset, are not integrated with Adobe thus the CCs are not attached to the COMILED Images.

Therefore the NFTs generated do not have the value intended by my business.

My recourse is:

1. To attach Adobe CAI CCs to each of the 1000 NFTs individually and manually

(This greatly increases production time and diverts energy from content creation)

2. Repurpose the 1000 NFTs into GIFs/MPEG-4(s)

(No current support for Adobe CAI CCs and GIF MPEG-4)

*This would require further workthough to create unique work, but without credentials

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @TBlackmon99,

Content Credentials are sealed within the metadata of the file itself. There are applications that strip out metadata as it comes into their systems which incidentally strips the Content Credential itself.

This is part of why the community building of the Content Authenticity Initiative is so important - as we now have 750+ partners. The Content Credentials team at Adobe will be releasing a set of Open Source tools for implementors this month which will provide the tools to implement for both reading and writing Content Credentials.

We are also working on an upcoming offering that will allow users to save their Content Credential to the cloud which will allow for search and recovery of stripped assets.

We are excited to hear that you're using Content Credentials - and we expect to continue growing our community of implementors through our Beta phase as we head towards Open Source availability.

Best,

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds great. I would love to continue using the Beta and learn more about what new implementations become available. As I test the Adobe CCs accross the web I see the need for further community building for content credentials. This is very exciting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines