• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing "intensity" of generative fill not working

Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beta version 25.9 m2590. With this beta update, Photoshop does not allow me to change the intensity of a generative fill, for example, to apply a 30% oil painting generative fill to an already existing image. This works fine in the current non-beta version of Photoshop but does not work in the new beta. This lack dramatically limits the flexibility of generative fill. (Still, keep up the good work; the advances are amazing!)

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Pelegrinus please share some screenshots and steps of what you are doing so we can see if it can be reproduced here.

Thanks,

Cory - Photoshop Product Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here. If I make a selection in quickmask mode with a densitiy of 30% in the current stable version of Photoshop 2024 it work fine and produces the desired result. If I do the same in the current PhotoShop Beta version it produces only a blue glass like effect. Same blue result with every image I tried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you change the opacity of the layer to 30%?  Or is it not the same thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines