• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Earlier version of Beta's Generative fill worked better

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 25.0. 0 can't extend frame better than before. Sometimes it is even totally useless when creating seamable lines and content doesn't continue from original footage.

PS. Maybe in a future we can also a version that generates grain / noise like in a original photo when deadling with hires images. At the moment it can't and AI fills has to be fixed: create noise so fills are not seen when zooming in. Luckily fills have masks so they can be used to speed up this finalizing fix.

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. Additionally, the generated fill has much richer colors, but they can't be easily adjusted via curves. Or is it just me? (Win 10)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After update seamless transition between new and old is totally gone. You guys made it worse and put it out w/o beta testing 😞 😞 Now it is useless... Pls fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've also noticed this. Although the results of what kind of objects the beta version would generate was a little wacky, at the very least to me it seemed almost flawless when it blended the generated layer into the original artwork.

Now, I'm far less interested in using gen-fill as a tool because it doesn't work right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines