• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generative fill bar missing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When editing photos from the Lightroom, sometimes the generative fill is not there. I have to turn Photoshop off and on, or sometimes I need only to switch apps and it works again.

I am using the latest beta version, which I can download.

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Michal Stuchlik could you share your workflow and any screenshots of what you are seeing? Is this a new issue or has it been happening for a while?  Many customers are seeing an issue with the LrC to Ps beta workflow and not getting it to work, and have had to revert to Ps beta 24.7 for it to work again, is this true also for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @CoryShubert I can't replicate it now, it happened only a few times. Basically I edit RAW in LrC, click Edit in Photoshop 2024, than I have to wait about 1 min for LrC give me an error that it can't open Ps, after I hit OK Ps loads the image, this is happening everytime. Sometimes the problem I reported is that this bar is missing and I have to restart restart Ps for it appear again.

I did not try to revert back to 24.7 yetScreenshot 2023-08-14 190815.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines