• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help me with feedback for first design I made

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started learning Photoshop for the first time today, and after watching a beginner course I made this as I want to get into designing adverts. I made a mockup banner advert for a random protien powder company, if you have any tips or critisisms to make it look better, such as tools I could've used or other things I could change that would be really helpful so I can learn how to make these better. Thank you. 

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Hi, great first design, just some things to keep in mind:

-Keep your colours consistent (the brown feels a bit off, although I like the other mix of colours)

-Watch your empty space (in between the text and the powder containers feels pretty empty)

-Don't overuse your effects (drop shadow, the bevel and bezier)

This is a big one for first time designers, keep it clean as possible, unless it really needs extra elements

-Lastly, double check your selections (the label on the right container looks a b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Click on the jpg file to show the design I made, thanks.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, great first design, just some things to keep in mind:

-Keep your colours consistent (the brown feels a bit off, although I like the other mix of colours)

-Watch your empty space (in between the text and the powder containers feels pretty empty)

-Don't overuse your effects (drop shadow, the bevel and bezier)

This is a big one for first time designers, keep it clean as possible, unless it really needs extra elements

-Lastly, double check your selections (the label on the right container looks a bit off, I'd suggest not using the paint tool)

Great first design, keep it up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, I'll take this all to note.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines