• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi everyone Beta users

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to say it well in English, I hope you can understand me even if I use Google Translate...

When I had to close a point in the clipping path I pressed Alt/Option. Now in photoshop beta the color sampler appears. I use a 27" iMac with MacOs Monterey version 12.7.2
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Hello and a hug from Italy.

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Good morning! Upgraded to version 25.5 this morning and fixed everything! It's great to have control over the tools again... thanks again for the previous reply.
A big greeting from Modena/Italy.
❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Enrico.  This is a known issue and is being worked on.  Fortunately, the full release version 25.3.1 does not have this fault.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for the reply! Very strange... My latest updated version is 25.4 but it still gives me the problem. I will wait for the next update.Schermata 2024-01-08 alle 09.23.29.pngSchermata 2024-01-08 alle 09.24.33.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good morning! Upgraded to version 25.5 this morning and fixed everything! It's great to have control over the tools again... thanks again for the previous reply.
A big greeting from Modena/Italy.
❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines