• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image stretched

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a new file or an existing file in Photoshop Beta, it opens stretched. When I first open it, there's a black border around the right hand side and bottom, and when I then zoom in or out, the black border disappears and the image displays stretched. This didn't happen in the former Beta version, and when I downgrade, it doesn't happen

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

It sounds very similar to an issue several people have been having.  In fact I had it myself along with an offset cursor.  I fixed it by Deactivating Native Canvas in Preferences, but I am not having to do this in the most recent update 25.2.0 m.2388 

image.png

Adobe engineer Cory Shubert has been asking people to try manually reseting Preferences, so it would probably be best to try that as a first step.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nancy29579545d8f3 

Does it happen in the released version?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds very similar to an issue several people have been having.  In fact I had it myself along with an offset cursor.  I fixed it by Deactivating Native Canvas in Preferences, but I am not having to do this in the most recent update 25.2.0 m.2388 

image.png

Adobe engineer Cory Shubert has been asking people to try manually reseting Preferences, so it would probably be best to try that as a first step.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it doesn't, nor does it happen in the former Beta version. I forgot to mention, not just the canvas appears stretched, the rulers do too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I've turned that off and now it doesn't happen 👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines