• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

KOMPLAIN

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why AI can't work and can't connect to the Internet after the update, please fix it immediately. because this is a lot of work here, Thanks  

I STILL HAVE A LOT OF CREDIT REMAINING WHY IS THE AI SLOW PLEASE FIX IT IMMEDIATELY, I'M PAYING FOR THIS SUBSCRIPTION

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow!  You are not paying $10 a month for Generative Fill, Remove Tool, Select Subject and the Neural Filters (I am sure I have missed a few Ai powered Photoshop finctions) — are none of those functions working?  This is new tech still in development.  Just a year or two ago you'd have thought Generative Fill and Firefly an impossible dream.  So cut them some slack already. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Hero33697945i2nz to be clear - you are paying for the Public Release Photoshop. The beta is a voluntary program for testing purposes only and should not be used for production work. Also credit impact was pushed out until Jan 1 so they wont matter until then.

Switch to the piublic release and report if you are experiencing the same issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines