• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural filters: restoration

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know when the Restotaion filter will be available in Photoshop ? I know it is available in Photoshop Bets. Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @enzo1971 we are sorry but we don't have that sort of information, product release dates, but rest assured, as soon as we know we will post an update to the forums.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I as just using Beta for the first time this morning with the Restoration Neural Filter. I was throwing really impossible things to it just to see what it could handle and seeing if various crops worked better than others. I only left feedback a coupole times. ONe that worked amazingly well (smile) and one that I just covered up the tough areas (not smile). I said if I would use them with further edits and inxcluded the pic with those reviews.

But NOW I do not have that as an option.  Should I have given feedback differently? Should I have tried only certain kinds of pics?  Or has it been removed for everybody and my timing just sucks?  😉

Thanls for your time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Vicki PhyBizStudent_Amz could you share some screenshots of what you are seeing and of your workflow so we can try to understand what issues you are having?

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NoRestorationFilterNow.pngNeuralFilters>Restoration is no longer an option this afternoon. It was there this morning...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OOPS _ Embarassing!  I thought I was oening up Beta and the ABOUT said version 23.somthing but Beta is actually open on a different page of my tabs... Sorry to bother you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem @Vicki PhyBizStudent_Amz glad that was all it was.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines