• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Loupedeck CT won't connect. PS beta MAC OS 12.5 MacBook Pro M1max

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to connect the plugin I get "Disconnected" message. I've tried re-installing both apps and the specific plugin for Loupedeck CT.  Here's where it gets strange. If I launch the release version of PS, the plugin connects fine. However, when I hit a key on the LD device it immediately launches the beta version of PS. If both PS apps are open, it will just switch to the open beta PS app. Doesn't matter what key function I hit, behavior is the same. Before I start uninstalling things, I thought I'd post and see if anyone else has seen this or if there is a suggestion I could try to help debug this. All othe plugins work fine and Loupedeck works fine with all my other apps including LR classic.... 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Hallo,

photoshop beta 24.7 nimmt nicht Loupedeck.

gibt es eine lösung?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
This (known) issue occurs when user has two versions of the same application installed. It makes testing beta versions quite cumbersome (as the only possibility is to remove the other version) 😞

I will refresh Loupedeck development team's memory about this and hopefully we will get it fixed 🙂

- Karo / Loupedeck Photo PO

// Karo Holmberg, Loupedeck (PO, Adobe Integrations)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any update on getting this fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing concrete at the moment, sorry :<

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been looking for a viable solution - but no actual news so far.

Hopefully we can get all kinds of beta versions under support sooner than later 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je rencontre un soucis avec la console Loupedeck + qui n'est pas reconnue par la version Beta mais fonctionne très bien sur la version classique. MAJ realisée à nouveau aujourd'hui sur mon pc, sans succés. Dommage c'est bien pratique, sûrement une qurstion de temps...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the beta version my installed loupedeck plugin does not connect anymore. It works fine in the last standard release of ps23

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we please get an update or fix on this? Currently as noted, there is no way to use Photoshop Beta and a Loupedeck Live console. The plugin does not work in Beta, and yet when inputing controls with both apps installed, I always shift to Beta. PS Basic connects fine, but is unable to be controlled by LD if Beta is also installed. This has been a problem for nearly a year. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

photoshop beta 24.7 nimmt nicht Loupedeck.

gibt es eine lösung?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Have you tried the new Loupedeck Software (5.8) with Photoshop Beta, does it work for you?

It now has the support for multiple Photoshop versions including beta/prerelease 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

STILL DOESN'T WORK......  I AM SO PISSED OFF AT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE>>>>. NONE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does PS plugin connect to normal Photoshop?

After Photoshop starts, you have activated Loupedeck plugin from the menu: Plugins -> Loupedeck > Loupedeck Info ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Haven't been able to get that to work. Suggestions?

MAJOR issue with Loupedeck. Makes it unuable in Ps unless i want to use the beta.

There's a reason to have more than one install.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines