• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paint Brush Problem

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. I'm new to Photoshop but am currently using Online Photoshop. On online photoshop, when I click with the paint brush tool, it goes a little bit away from my mouse pointer. Is this anything I can fix or is it because I am using it online?

Thanks

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw this is what it looks like

An275230524r1q_1-1670757632372.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @An275230524r1q what computer/OS and browser/version are you seeing this on?  Let's make sure your system meets the minimum specs for Ps on web:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements-web.html

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cory,

I have the required specs for Ps on the web and I still am experiencing the same issue. This time it is painting bottom left of my mouse instead of bottom right. After a couple of browser and system reboots, the problem continues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @An275230524r1q would it be possible for you to show either some screenshots or a video of what you are seeing for the team?

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the update. We are not seeing any issues here with the paint brush tool and what you are describing. Have you tried a different browser? Have you restarted your computer and tried a new file to see if this issue presists?

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines