• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop and photoshop beta

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wanted to ask this question.  So I saw a tutorial of feature they have where the spot healing tool, etc is but the photoshop 2023 (the logo/icon of the black box with blue color "Ps")  doesn't have a remove tool option and in the beta (the one with the logo/icon of the white box with light blue "Ps") does.  I download it and I saw it has many features the photoshop 2023 has.  For those who is an expert in Adobe products for years and kind of have an idea, can I replace it with beta?  In other words, can I delete the original 2023 or at least ignore it and use the beta one as a replacements for my learning (lol I'm considering learning instead of doing my projects as I'm still new and not doing it for jobs until I know lol) photos to edit or is there something one program has that the other one doesn't?  I also realized that when I have beta open and try to open the 2023 it doesn't open.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jonathan5E0F make sure you have updated your 2023 version to 24.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines