Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop photo restoration has stopped working in version 23.5

Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I've updated photoshop beta to latest version 23.5 and Photo restoration has stopped working. It just creates black borders all around. I wanted revert back to older version but the photo restoration filter is no available anymore in 23.4

Any suggestions?

JacekPilarski_1-1662200892097.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

If you have same issue after updating I've managed to fix it by removing/replacing photo enhancement folder with older database, then PS updated them.
in AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSPBETA\23\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have same issue after updating I've managed to fix it by removing/replacing photo enhancement folder with older database, then PS updated them.
in AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSPBETA\23\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I've updated photoshop beta to latest version 23.5 and photo restoration has stopped working. It just creates black borders all around. I wanted revert back to older version but the photo restoration filter is no available anymore in 23.4

Any suggestions?

JacekPilarski_0-1662202193371.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I lowered the DPI and then it became enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines