• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Receiving Error Regarding WebAssembly in Edge

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On launching Photoshop Beta, I am receiving a Reference Error stating that the module WebAssembly was not found. I am running the latest stable release of Microsoft Edge.

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Hi @Saprativ, curious if you have this setting enabled?  If so, disable and see if that solves this issue. If this is the case but you want the flag turned on, you could add an exception for 'photoshop.adobe.com' right underneath.

image.png

Please let us know if this fixes the issue for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Saprativ, sorry to hear this.  Would it be possible to share your console log and network (HAR file) logs?  These will help the team see what might be happening.

Also, do you remember roughly what day/time this occurred?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/devtools-guide-chromium/console/console-log

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Cory,
Thank you for your reply. You can have a look at the console log file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pi0_bBKI4J95LT4FQoQUcmKik6CurSUJ/view?usp=sharing. Below is the screenshot of what I'm seeing while trying to open Photoshop Beta in Edge:

error-screen-with-message.png
I hope this is helpful for you and the team.

Thanks,
Saprativ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried this only today (Jun 7) and have been receiving this error, even now, whenever I'm trying to open Photoshop Beta. I have tried this in the latest stable release of Chrome and there is no issue there.

I'm using Microsoft Edge version 102.0.1245.33 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Saprativ, curious if you have this setting enabled?  If so, disable and see if that solves this issue. If this is the case but you want the flag turned on, you could add an exception for 'photoshop.adobe.com' right underneath.

image.png

Please let us know if this fixes the issue for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did have the setting turned on. Added an exception for photoshop.adobe.com and it solved the error immediately! Thanks, Cory!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines