Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance 3D materials for Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to use Substance 3D materials for Photoshop but I don't find how to, I have been following thishttps://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/using/substance-3d-materials-for-photoshop.html but I don't find how to install the plugin. I have downloaded the Photoshop Beta but the plugins are the same as for the regular version. Is there a link or tutorial on how to import/use  Substance 3d materials into photoshop?  I am getting very frustated as I am running in circles. I also tried to install Substance 3D Modeler Beta and always give me the 205 error (did tried to logou the account and downloading without antivirus).

Thank you so much for your help 🙂

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Finally Found it!!!!! For anyone else that is as clumsy like myself here where it is. So no need to get a new Plugin from the other panel. This is in Photoshop Beta Desktop, Love it!

nataliem31843181_0-1654772649772.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nataliem31843181_0-1654772410731.png

I get to this point but either I download it or  I send to Substance but I don't understand how to get it or load it into photoshop - I didn't find any pluging in the Plugins list 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally Found it!!!!! For anyone else that is as clumsy like myself here where it is. So no need to get a new Plugin from the other panel. This is in Photoshop Beta Desktop, Love it!

nataliem31843181_0-1654772649772.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines