• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

transform

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this last update there are many bugs that slow down the workflow a lot.
To start, the "transform" tool often doesn't work, I do ctrl+t and it doesn't let me move the object. making me close and open the program again in each transformation. This doesn't happen only in the beta version, it also happens in the normal one.

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another problem is with the selection by color ranges, sometimes the dropper does not take a sample of where you are clicking and it is necessary to restart the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and another problem is with the gradients, both the new ones and the classic ones, when choosing a gradient of the foreground color it does not automatically change the color of the gradient when changing the foreground color

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having these bugs since the last update, it had never happened to me before, but it's been like 2 weeks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @micocb please only list one problem or issue per post so everyone can focus on the issue at hand and not cofuse the solution for one.  Start a new thread for each issue will keep responses on topic and help everyone that reads them.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/adobe-support-community-guidelines/td...

For the transform tool issue:

Try resetting Prefs for the Beta:

/Users/yourname/Library/Preferences/Adobe\ Photoshop\ \(Beta\)\ Settings (Mac)
C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Adobe Photoshop (Beta) Settings )Win)

Launch BETA Photoshop While Pressing The Keyboard Shortcut

With Photoshop closed, press and hold Shift+Ctrl+Alt (Win) / Shift+Command+Option (Mac) on your keyboard and then Launch Photoshop the way you normally would.

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines