Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Photoshop on Brave browser

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Comunity,

When opening a project with Web Photoshop in Brave, the file will never load Beyond 15%.

I have turned off the built-in ad-blocker, but that doesn't seem to have fixed it.

Web Photoshop (bata), Brave Browser Version 1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thank you for your time!

-Zac M.

28/02/2022

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Hi Zac,

Thanks for the report and apologies for the delayed response.

Currently, Photoshop on the web works for Google Chrome and Ms Edge browsers only. You can find this and more info on our System Requirements document for Photoshop on the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it works normally for you in other browser, then probably you should contact Brave developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zac,

Thanks for the report and apologies for the delayed response.

Currently, Photoshop on the web works for Google Chrome and Ms Edge browsers only. You can find this and more info on our System Requirements document for Photoshop on the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is it Adobe is unilaterally deciding this? I won't use Chrome or load it on my computer. It's an invasive application that attempts to gather information for no clear purpose; at least none that I understand. 

No Chrome is going to mean no Photoshop? Seriously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

My understanding is that during the bata, we can only use Photoshop web on the 2 main stream browsers. This may change in the future 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been loyal to Adobe for decades, and they have taken advantage of that loyalty. I'll admit for a time it was because they had the only product that would do what Photoshop did, and I had no choice. But that is changing, and while I've always liked Adobe, I'm long past any willingness to keep using their products based on that. No. They have gouged and over-charged me for years, and it will continue until someone rises to the task of creating a competitive application and offers it for a fair price.  

Then I'm going to remember that I bought no less than 3 full versions of Photoshop,  2 of which were in full versions of Creative Suite and cost thousands. And i am going to ask myself, why do I pay 50$ at least every month to use the application I already bought and paid for? Why am I loyal to them, when they are not loyal to me? 

Acorn, Affinity, PixelanimatorPro, Corel, they are nipping at your heels. As soon as one of them takes a bite out of your ass and releases a product that makes it so I don't have to use photoshop, I will be gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines