• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request: Rich tooltip for the Sponge tool

Advocate ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really enjoy the little videos that play when you hover your cursor over the tool icons in the toolbar (otherwise known as "rich tooltips"), but I feel very sorry for the Sponge tool as it doesn't appear to have one!

I realize that the desktop version of Photoshop doesn't have a rich tooltip for quite a few tools, but in the case of Photoshop on the web, this is the only tool not to have a rich tooltip, so it looks kind of clunky not to have one.

Many of the rich tooltips for Photoshop for the web come straight from the desktop version, but I've noticed that a few new ones have been specially created such as those for the Place tool and the Transform tool, so maybe the same team behind those could rustle up a new rich tooltip for the Sponge tool too.

Many thanks!

Phil

Idea No status
TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Great idea @Phil Pickering, will be happy to add it to the feature list.  Let the team know if you find others that you think should be there.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great idea @Phil Pickering, will be happy to add it to the feature list.  Let the team know if you find others that you think should be there.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate