abstract interior lens

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I downloaded the latest version of photoshop camera for my new android device and I was going to download the abstract interior camera filter. that allowed me to have a different interior with my photo as background. I remember the thumbnail was a hall with a fish swimming. now it's gone. I can't find it anymore. can someone please send me the files so I can install them on my android device manually?? 

i would be more than grateful if someone could give the files to me so I can use that with my other photos.

IMG_20210113_143046_774.jpg

Here is a photo i made with that lens i also used black and white color.

TOPICS
App Installation , Feature requests , Lens Suggestions , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello daciansolgen,  

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question!  

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback regarding the Teklan lens. 

The Teklan lens is currently under maintenance.

If you have previously downloaded the lens and have not deleted it, you should see the Teklan lens in your Lens Library, under Manage Lenses. It should also be available in your lens carousel in the viewfinder.

If you have not downloaded the lens, it can be downloaded again once the maintenance is complete.

To learn more about the Lens Library, please visit Explore, manage, and create lenseshttps://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/user-guide.html/photoshop-camera/using/create-manage-lenses...

Again, thank you for your valuable time and attention. Please don't hesitate to contact us at pscamera@adobe.com should you have any further questions.   

Thanks!

Jenny

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi daciansolgen, 

The Teklan lens is now available for download in the Lens Library! Maintenance is complete.

We would love to see you on social media platforms. Use #PhotoshopCamera when you post, if you'd like us to feature you on our social sites. We look forward to seeing what you create!  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Jenny

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines