Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application appears incomplete.

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

504D5D5A-BA65-414E-BAAC-E7A29DA09501.png

• I don't understand why the trashcan is my only option in PSC studio. Why can't  I save them all to my camera roll? Why can't I export them into Lightroom? Why is the trashcan the only option!?
Okay
TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph_Morris,  

Thank you for posting on Adobe Photoshop Camera! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the PsC Studio and saving.

Can you please provide more information about your device?     

• Is this still happening?
  • Device Model                    
  • Model Number    
  • What are the steps you took?  

Please feel free to email us the details at pscamera@adobe.com.

We have noted your feedback and look forward to additional information you can provide to resolve this issue.

Again, thank you for your input.   

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Sorry. You didn't even understand the question. The software is incomplete. PS gallery is incomplete. Because I say so, have been telling you so since PageMaker.  I'm your EA, before you buy rights to software like, Photoshop, Scene7, and LivePicture. Clarify how PScamera/Gallery works for professionals. The production process was not thought out. I want better integration in the gallery I want to be able to access Lightroom, PS Express and Rush. I can't even conceive why Adobe didn't think this through. I don't know, maybe you're trying to dumb everything down for everybody. What is Adobe's  objective?

Okay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elizabeth98BC, 

Thank you for reaching back out to us with your feedback about your experience with Photoshop Camera. We will pass along your feedback about the Photoshop Camera Gallery and the ability to access Lightroom, PS Express, and Rush to the team for review.

There is an option to import Lightroom photos in photo preview brings you to the All Photos gallery where you can find photos in your PsC Studio, on your device's Camera Roll. 

For details on importing Lightroom photos, please visit "Get to know the app workspace" here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/user-guide.html/photoshop-camera/using/sign-in-workspace-ov...

There is also an option to access Photoshop Express by tapping the icon PsX to continue editing your photos. Tap the Ps Camera button to return to Photoshop Camera.

For details on Photoshop Express access, please visit "Apply Photoshop lens effects and filters" here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/user-guide.html/photoshop-camera/using/lens-effects-edit-ph...

In Photoshop Camera Settings > More Apps, you can launch Rush.

For details on Settings to launch the Rush app, please visit "Manage app settings" here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/user-guide.html/photoshop-camera/using/app-settings.ug.html

We would love to hear your thoughts on improvements and encourage you to submit them to the Photoshop Camera Feedback Forum here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/ Your submission will be sent to the team for review.

Please feel free to write to us at pscamera@adobe.com if you have any questions or additional feedback to share with us. The team is working hard to improve the app. We’ll be grateful for your feedback.  

Thank you,

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines