• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Lens Feature Gone?

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I first installed the app I was presented with a option to create a lens.  At the time I did not do that I just downloaded all the lenses available.  No I don't see the option to creat a lens any more.  Is that an option and if so where do I find it again?

Thanks

John

TOPICS
Design or User Experience , How to , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Hi itubiwhere, 

Thank you for reaching out with your question about creating and submitting lenses. 

Unfortunately, we have recently removed the option to create a lens in the Lens Library. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello John,

We appreciate you bringing up the "Create a Lens" option in Photoshop Camera's Lens Library. The "Create a Lens" card dissapears after visiting Lens Library a couple of times. The team is working on making this option remain rather than dissapear after a couple of visits.

In the meantime, you can also visit http://photoshopcamera.com/, and under "Help us shape the future of Photoshop Camera" click Learn More to access the same page the "Create a Lens" option directs you to. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm unable to find the current way of creating and submitting lenses. Can someone help me figure it out? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi itubiwhere, 

Thank you for reaching out with your question about creating and submitting lenses. 

Unfortunately, we have recently removed the option to create a lens in the Lens Library. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines