• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing photos on my phone?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Photoshop camera be used to edit or modify images which I have ALREADY taken with my phone? These images have not been generated with Photoshop camera.

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, look for the button on right of shutter. Tap it to start from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi danieldphoto, 

Thank you for reaching out with your question regarding editing your photos that have already been taken with your phone. 

Yes, you may edit your photos with Photoshop Camera through the Global Properties or Lens Properties when using a lens. Swipe left and right to adjust global lens properties — Shadow, Highlight, Clarity, Vibrance, Exposure, Contrast, Whites, Blacks, Saturation. You can also edit your photos with more features like Auto-tone, Auto-play, Sprite, and Photoshop Express!

To learn more on lens effects and edit photos, please visit resources provided here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/user-guide.html/photoshop-camera/using/lens-effects-edit-ph...

Feel free to share your Photoshop Camera photos on social media using the hashtag #PhotoshopCamera. We look forward to seeing what you create! 

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines