• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this error message when opening ps camera app on my cell "The device storage is critically low. Please make more space to continue use the app." I have 40 gig of space on the device and 40 gig on an sd card.

TOPICS
Android , Crashes , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KalanP, 

Thank you for your post about the error message. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble opening Photoshop Camera. 

Can you please provide me with your device details? 

Does clearing out your device storage help solve the issue?

Can you provide a screenshot or video of the issue you are seeing?

Any details you can provide will be helpful for the team to assist you. I look forward to your response.

Thank you!

Jenny 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10.
I have plenty of storage, so no need to clean it out.

Attached is a screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KalanP, 

Happy New Year! 

Photoshop Camera 1.2.0 is now available, please update and learn more here in this post.

Thank you for your response and for providing your device details. However, I am unable to see your screenshot of the issue you were experiencing. I wanted to follow up with you on this issue you have been experiencing with an error message. Are you still getting this error message? 

Please feel free to email us at pscamera@adobe.com to attach the screenshot as an attachment and include any additional details. 

I have sent your details to the team for review. We look forward to your response with any additional details you can provide us. 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines