• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How about some online tutorials on using the "PsC Studio" in post production

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am much more interested in using the "PsC Studio" in post production than as using Ps Camera with a live image.  As some have noted the native camera may take much higher resolution photos than Ps Camera. In addition the native device may have multiple cameras - which your app does not access. So, it would be really nice to find some tutorials on how to effectively and efficiently use PsC Studio.

In addition, there are several feature enhancments that would make using it much better.  Those would inlcude, allowing search when browsing my google photos.  I have literally 10's of thousands.  I know what i want but to scroll to several years back is very inefficient.  Also, in order to share to FB or other means (not currently supported) I have to do several steps: (1) Save (which in and of itself is not intutive); (2) then go back to PsC Studio; (3) open the image; (4) now I can download it; and finally go back to FB and upload the photo.  WHEH that was A LOT OF WORK.  And why does it disappear from PsC Studio once I have saved it?  What if I want to alter it.  So you aren't saving the metadata and it is a destrictive (new) save?  Even Google Photos let's you go back and use the precious metadata and either alter it or add to it.  Just say'n.

TOPICS
Android , Design or User Experience , Feature requests , Gallery , Shared Photos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi directorso7985695,

Thanks for reaching out. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us about the PsC Studio and sharing to Facebook. We want you to know that as Photoshop Camera grows, we will be working hard to continuously add new features to it, taking into heavy consideration the ones that you suggested. 

Photoshop Camera Studio or PsC Studio is the default view in the All Photos gallery. PsC Studio serves as a temporary workspace used to edit your photos and apply various lens effects.

A photo captured in Photoshop Camera gets saved to your PsC Studio directly and not on your device's camera roll. Any photo available in PsC Studio retains the power of being edited again and again as the applied lens effects are saved as layers.

We also encourage you to also submit your feedback and feature requests to the Adobe Photoshop Camera Forum here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/ Your submission will be sent to the Adobe Photoshop Camera team for review. 

To know more about Photoshop Camera, access Photoshop lens effects and filters, help resources from Adobe here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/user-guide.html/photoshop-camera/using/lens-effects-edit-ph...

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/user-guide.html/photoshop-camera/using/save-share-photos.ug...

Your feedback helps us improve the application, understand what works for you, and provide you with even better user experience.   

Thank you,

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines