• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I download all the photo files from PsC Studio to my desktop computer?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to view these photos from Creative Cloud libraries. Is there another way to access my photos on ps cam other than on my phone app? And be able to download these files to my computer? Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pixeratti,  

Thank you for reaching out with your question regarding downloading your files to your computer. 

Currently, Photoshop Camera saves photos directly into your Camera Roll (iOS)/Album(Android). By clicking the capture button, we don’t save photos directly into your mobile device Camera Roll/Album. A photo captured in Photoshop Camera gets saved to your PsC Studio directly and not on your device's camera roll. Any photo available in PsC Studio retains the power of being edited again and again as the applied lens effects are saved as layers. 

You can turn on the Save Original to the Camera Roll (iOS) or Albums (Android) option to save original photos taken with Photoshop Camera to your Camera Roll (iOS) or Albums (Android) when you press Save

You also have the option to share your photos to other apps.

To learn more about saving your photos, please visit our article on "Save your photos and share to social" resources from Adobe here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/using/save-share-photos.html 

To learn more about saving the original photo option, see Manage app settings

We would love to hear your thoughts on downloading all the photo files to help improve the app and encourage you to submit this feature request to the Adobe Photoshop Camera Forum here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/

The team is working hard on improving the app, your feedback will be considered in this effort.

We would love to see you on social media platforms. Use #PhotoshopCamera when you post, if you'd like us to feature you on our social sites. We look forward to seeing what you create! 

Thanks! 

Jenny 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but where do the pics go virtually? Does PsC Studio use Creative Cloud libraries' storage space? Since I have the Photography plan, I don't know if the ps cam photos are taking up space in my allotted 20 GB storage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do I transfer photos in PsC Studio stored on my old iPhone to my new iPhone. Contents in all other apps transferred properly but photos I recently took with the Adobe Camera app did not transfer to my new phone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines