• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many lenses?

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only load 28 lenses max. That’s all? Anything beyond that never loads, although the spinner is there. Normal? 

TOPICS
Design or User Experience , Lens Suggestions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gauranga, 

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with loading lenses 

Can you please provide more information about your device and details about the lenses?    

• Software Version     
  • Device Model     
  • Model Number   
  • Any relevant screenshots will be helpful    
  • Were you referring to the Lens Library "All Lenses"

We would love to hear your thoughts on improvements and encourage you to submit them to the Adobe Photoshop Camera Forum here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/

Your submission will be sent to the Adobe Photoshop Camera team for review.

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 iPhone 8 on 12.4.1

07A7869A-4BEC-45B9-A163-5395A89D4C69.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gauranga, 

Thanks for getting back in touch with us with a screenshot of your experience. 

Would you mind sharing the exact version of your OS and device? Your submission will be sent to the Adobe Photoshop Camera team for review.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch should anything new arise.

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue. I am only able to see 30 lenses total in the lens library and see the spinning load wheel when I reach the bottom of the list of "All Lenses" in the Lens Library. I am on version 1.0.2 of Photoshop Camera. I am using an Iphone 8, software version 13.5.1. Model Number MQ7Q2LL/A. 

In addition, there is no way for me to create a lens. Is this feature no longer available? I've seen the form to fill out for your lens creation featured in the app, but I assume that is different than having the ability to create a lens. 

Thanks,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines