I do not have in my lenses list the double exposure lens.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have in my lenses list the double exposure lens. Is there a way to add it to my list so after I will added to my camera's lenses?

I use an iPhone 7. Is there a chance that this lens might not be compatible?

Thank you

TOPICS
App Installation , iOS , Lens Suggestions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ser64,

Thank you for reaching out with your interest for the Double Expo lens! 

Your iPhone 7 mobile device is compatible. We will pass your question along to the team for review, stay tuned for the Double Expo lens coming soon!

We would love to hear your thoughts on improvements and encourage you to submit them to the Adobe Photoshop Camera Forum here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/ Your submission will be sent to the Adobe Photoshop Camera team for review.

Feel free to share your Photoshop Camera photos on social media using the hashtag #PhotoshopCamera for a chance to be featured. We look forward to seeing what you create! 

Thanks!

Jenny 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iPhone 11 and that double exposure lens is also missing from my list. It is not available on the add page either. 

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shareed490294, 

Thanks for getting back in touch with us. 

The Double Expo lens will be out soon. Stay tuned! 

Thanks,

Jenny

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

I'll be expecting this to come over!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines