iOS Application Version Expiring Soon

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello iOS users,

Your current Adobe Photoshop Camera Limited Preview application version will be expiring soon.

To continue testing this application after your current version expires, you can go to the TestFlight app on your phone to update the new version. If you have deleted the TestFlight application, please visit the App Store to download TestFlight again.

Thank you for testing Adobe Photoshop Camera Limited Preview. Stay tuned for more updates to come!

Creatively yours,

The Photoshop Camera team

TOPICS
App Installation , How to , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what ? I do not understand .

What do want ? Money? 
If I have got some money I will spend for Donation. Realistically spend money third world that made US,England,EU. Why not?

Thoes country's was your slave.

KETAman

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh how i wish i could play in the game, but i missed the testflight-mail in spam-folder ;(

will there be more invites soon? 😕

i don‘t take pictures, pictures take me.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine expired and I never got a new invite 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The app just expired and I didn't cancel the TestFlight app, but it's asking the redemption code and I can't find it anymore. How can I solve?

I tried to update but it looks it's not processing it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines