• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Iphone shutting down while editing on PSC

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, after the iOS update to iOS 14 beta 5 the PSC is causing the iPhone to shutdown while on editing mode. I don't know if there's any difference but the portrait effect seems to cause it more often then others. 

Of course this could very well be because I'm using a beta software but just in case, I'm sending this bug report to apple too. 

Kind regards 

Mac

TOPICS
Bugs , Crashes , iOS , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mac,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience using Photoshop Camera with us! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing shutdown issues with your beta version. Could you share the details and let us know which device model you used?

We look forward to your response and we'd certainly like to work this through for you.

Thank you! 

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same experience 3x in a row last night. I'm on iPhone 8+ and the restart seemed to be triggered when I was adjusting the settings of the portrait mode for the photo.

Also all of the adjustments are only in Spanish, while everything else is in English. It's very funny, and very odd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CaolBresnahan,

Thank you for your reply and for providing your device details and experience. I am sorry to hear that you're also having trouble with Photoshop Camera.

Can you please share which iOS version you're using?

I have sent your feedback to the team to review. 

Thank you for your valuable time and attention while the team works on resolving this. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions.    

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, having the same issue with my iPhone 11, using iOS 14 beta. The scary thing is that it's not just the app that closes, the phone blacks out and requires a reboot. It falls on me for using beta software, but I also want to alert you to this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hugog127119, 

Thank you for reaching out and providing your phone details and experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to alert us about this issue.

I have forwarded your feedback to the team for review. The team is aware of this issue and working on resolving this as soon as possible. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I'm reaching back to provide you with an update. 

The team was able to reproduce this issue and working on resolving this as soon as possible. 

Did you swipe through variations in Refine before the crash?

Please upgrade to Beta 7 and let us know if this issue is resolved the crash or device shut down issue. 

We hope this resolves the issue and look forward to your response to confirm!

Thank you!
Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jenny, I can confirm the problem is resolved for me while editing the portrait settings – iPhone 8+ iOS 14 beta.

Thank you!

Caol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caol, 

Thanks for getting back in touch with me with your update!

That's amazing news! 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and working with us to resolve this issue. 

Please feel free to reach out if anything new issues rises. 

We would love to see you on social media platforms. Use #PhotoshopCamera when you post, if you'd like us to feature you on our social sites. We look forward to seeing what you create! 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right, having a similar issue with my iPhone 11, utilizing iOS 14 beta. Interestingly, it's not simply the application that shuts, the telephone cheap electric showers passes out and requires a reboot. It falls on me for utilizing beta programming, however I likewise need to make you aware of this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex5FED,

Thank you for reaching out to us and providing details of your experience with your device. 

Would you mind sharing the steps you took, the beta version, and which lenses you used?

I will pass along your feedback to the team for review. 

Please let me know if any new issues arise or if it resolves itself. We really appreciate all of your support in helping us improve Photoshop Camera!

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello,

With the arrival of iOS whatever number it is now and an update from Adobe everything is working great. Thank you for your great customer support and frickin amazing apps.

Hugo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines