• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost my photos

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photos that were stored on psC have been deleted and I don’t know the reason I want to restore my photos

My phone is iPhone 12 pro max 

TOPICS
Bugs , Crashes , Gallery , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alaa5FC3,  

Thank you for reaching out to us and providing your phone details! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your deleted photos.

Can you please provide more information?     

• Software Version          
  • What are the actions you took before noticing this issue?  

Photoshop Camera Studio or PsC Studio is the default view in the All Photos gallery. PsC Studio serves as a temporary workspace used to edit your photos and apply various lens effects. 

A photo captured in Photoshop Camera gets saved to your PsC Studio directly and not on your device's camera roll. Unfortunately, your photos will not be saved on your device and not sync photos with your account. 

To learn more, please visit: 

Did you save your photos? After saving your photos, Photoshop Camera deletes the photo from your PsC Studio and goes into your Camera Roll. 

We will pass along your report to the team for review. Please write to us at pscamera@adobe.com if you have any questions or additional details to share with us. 

We look forward to additional information you can provide to resolve this issue. Again, thank you for your input.   

Thank you,

Jenny 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program version is 1.2.1 and this is the latest version available on the App Store.

I've been saving my photos today

And there were pictures of different dates and during the preservation a message appeared to me that I do not remember, after which all the pictures disappeared from the program before I saved them in the camera album, and unfortunately there were pictures of them for special occasions 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alaa5FC3, 

Thank you for responding so quickly. 

We do have a few questions:

• Can you share a screenshot of the viewfinder and refine screens in Photoshop Camera? 
  • Are you in low storage mode? 
  • Did you install other Adobe apps? Like Photoshop Express (PsX)? 
  • How many projects do you have roughly? 100? 500? 1000? 5000? 

I will be in touch again if we have any further questions or updates. 

Please let me know if you have any questions, if this issue resolves itself, or if you encounter any new issues or have additional details to share.

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines