• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

multiple cameras/wide angle options do not display on Iphone SE

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've just started trying to familiarize myself with this app, watching videos and stuff, and have seen the option for mulitple cameras appear in the middle right portion of the view.  But I don't see that on my Iphone SE (older version) using IOS 13.5.1.  I've tried reinstalling the app, but still don't see it.  Am I doing something wrong or is it because I'm using an older Iphone?  Please & Thank You!

TOPICS
Design or User Experience , How to , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mark259,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!  We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a screenshot of your experience with the app.

Currently, Photoshop Camera supports the following multi-lens options:

• Front zoom factor (iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max).
  • Back zoom factor (iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max).

Please check out our article on the system requirements and supported devices for the best user experience: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.html

We would love to hear your thoughts on improvements and encourage you to submit them to the Adobe Photoshop Camera Forum here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines