• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to app

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me where my beautiful new photos are? Maybe my device is not supported, I have a OnePlus Nord N10

TOPICS
Albums or Camera Roll , Android , Gallery

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Julieg713,  

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question about your photos.

By clicking the capture button, we don’t save photos directly into your mobile device Camera Roll/Album. A photo captured in Photoshop Camera gets saved to your PsC Studio directly and not on your device's camera roll. Any photo available in PsC Studio retains the power of being edited again and again as the applied lens effects are saved as layers. 

Regarding your photos, you will need to tap on the "Save" button to save photos directly into your Camera Roll(iOS)/Album(Android).

To learn more about saving your photos, please visit our article on "Save your photos and share to social" resources from Adobe here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/using/save-share-photos.html 

If you're still having trouble finding your photos, please provide more details to help us understand the issue you are seeing. 

- What are the steps you took?

- Can you share a screenshot or video of the issue you are experiencing?

Please don't hesitate to contact us at pscamera@adobe.com should you have any further questions.   

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines