• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Camera app for iOS

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last week this app has just stopped working, it won't allow me to download any new filters or connect to the site that had all the filters on, just keeps saying no internet connection when I do have good WiFi connection.  Tried to delete the app and now it won't let me download any of the pre installed filters.  This app was great but like so many just breaks in such a short while! 

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark5D28,

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback! We’re sorry to hear that you’re having trouble downloading filters.

Our teams are aware of this issue and are currently investigating. 

Please let us know if you encounter any new issues. We'll be in touch once we have updates to share.

Thank you for your post!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a message saying ps camera has no internet access and so can't download any of the new camera effects . I also tried to delete the app and reinstall but it made no difference . I do have internet access . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vickyb91571774,   

Thank you for getting back in touch with us and providing details of the issue you are experiencing. I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble downloading the camera effects. 

Can you please provide more details about your device?    

• Software Version     
  • Device Model     
  • Model Number   
  • Any screenshots will be helpful
  • Can you also provide the steps you took prior to seeing this issue?    
  • Have you experienced this issue again? If yes, does it happen consistently?      

I look forward to your response to help resolve this issue for you. 

Thank you for your valuable time and attention.  

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Thanks for getting back to me. Problem is now solved.

I also use Photoleap and was having the same problem with their app. This problem started about 1-2 weeks ago.I use iPhone 12 and iPad. Both update systems automatically. I did have to get a new router 3-4 weeks ago but I’m sure Photo-camera had been working ok after that since I have used it to edit a sky.

Photoleap suggested turning off my WiFi and using mobile data. It worked!

I then spent time downloading almost every variation of all the different lens for both apps and trying them to see that they worked . They did!.

I then switched on my home WiFi and have tried editing with a selection of the different lenses and the variations within them and they all worked now that they have been downloaded .

However when I try to download the remaining lenses using home WiFi nothing happens. So it appears as though the problem relates to my WiFi as mobile data is working ok.

I use Talk talk and got a new router a few weeks ago but photoshop has worked since then. It only stopped working a few days ago. I am sure Photoleap was working too until a few days ago.

Do you want any more information?
Many thanks for responding so quickly.
Vicky
Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vicky, 

Thank you for getting back in touch so quickly and providing an update. I'm happy to hear that this issue is now resolved for you!

We appreciate you sharing the detailed steps you took to resolve this. 

Again thank you for your valuable time and attention. Please feel free to reach out at any time if anything new rises. 

We would love to see you on social media platforms. Use #PhotoshopCamera when you post for a chance to be featured on our social sites. We look forward to seeing what you create! 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines