• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ps Camera

Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Requesting QC before releasing apps. Make sure ALL previous features work before release. Update user guides and help. 

Query,

Does this sound unreasonable or impossible to anyone else?

Tell me about it. Used to be a SOP.

Okay
TOPICS
Albums or Camera Roll , App Installation , Bugs , Crashes , Design or User Experience , Feature requests , Gallery , How to , iOS , Other , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

I resolved the problem by eliminating the app. Too inconsistent. Too many releases. Unresponsive and incompetent support. Filters are tright. Adobe has so much overlapping in apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ElizabethOOOG wrote:

Update user guides and help. 

Hi Elizabeth,

The user guide is here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/user-guide.html

I notice that you tagged everything. Please detail your issues with Albums, Camera Roll, Installation, Bugs, Crashes, Design, User Experience, Feature Requests, Gallery, How to, iOS, and Performance so we can better assist.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I resolved the problem by eliminating the app. Too inconsistent. Too many releases. Unresponsive and incompetent support. Filters are tright. Adobe has so much overlapping in apps. 

Okay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines