Saving a moving lense like Night Shift - length of clip, start position

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to save a moving lense like Night Shift, is there an option to adjust the save length or position where it starts to save?

As an example, I am using the lense with the moon rotating. I want the mp4 to be of just the rotation of the moon without many craters / dark spots in it. When I do save it, it always starts with the darkspots visible. It also only saves like 10 seconds, so there is no way for me to crop the video file to be just the part I need.

Am I missing something here?

TOPICS
Design or User Experience , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi andrewp4749282, 

Thank you for reaching out with your question regarding an option to adjust the save video length or position where it starts to save. 

The third variation of the rotating moon in the Night Shift lens is one of my favorites! For your example, unfortunately, we currently do not have the option to crop the video file in Photoshop Camera to save at the point of showing just the moon without many craters. However, as an alternative, I made edits to shorten my video to start with the moon without many craters in my phone after saving the photo into the Recent folder. I hope this helps!

We would love to hear your thoughts on improvements and encourage you to submit your feedback for the option to adjust the save length or position where the video starts to save to the Photoshop Camera Feedback Forum here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/

Your submission will be sent to the team for review. The team is working hard to improve the app. We’ll be grateful for your feedback and will take into heavy consideration your suggested ideas.

I look forward to seeing you join our Feedback Forum community!

Thank you!

Jenny

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines