Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support fot multiple physical lenses

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a Sony Xperia 1 II phone. I can only use one of my three physical lenses in the Photoshop Camera app. As I understand Photoshop Camera has support for multiple physical lenses. Could it be my phone isn't compatible?

TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tthorsson, 

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your Sony Xperia 1 II device and support for multiple physical lenses with us!

Your Sony Xperia 1 II device is compatible as listed in the Minimum and recommended system requirements.

Yes, Photoshop Camera does have support for multiple physical lenses in the camera. 

We have received a similar feedback request for support for multiple physical lenses in the Photoshop Camera Feedback Forum. We would love to hear your thoughts on improvements and encourage you to submit them to the Photoshop Camera Feedback Forum here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/

Please feel free to also cast your vote on a similar idea here: Ultra wide angle availability

Our team is working hard on app improvements, taking into heavy consideration the idea you suggested. Stay tuned!

Your submission will be sent to the team for review.

Thanks! 

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenny!

Thanks for your reply! I see my phone is listed as a compatible for Photoshop Camera. As seen in the attached screendump from my Sony Xperia 1 II phone running Photoshop Camera I have no buttons in the UI to switch between my three physical lenses. It would be nice to have the ability to use all my lenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tthorsson, 

Thanks for your quick response and providing me with a screenshot of what you are seeing. 

I have escalated your post and details you have provided to the team for review. The team is looking into this.

I'll be in touch as soon as I have any updates. 

Please feel free to reach out again should you have any questions or experience anything new. 

We would love to see you on social media platforms. Use #PhotoshopCamera when you post, if you'd like us to feature you on our social sites. We look forward to seeing what you create!  

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines