• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The camera in this program takes pictures much worse than the native smartphone camera

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Weird. The camera in this program takes pictures much worse than the native smartphone camera. I have a Samsung galaxy 10 plus. A picture through his camera and a picture through an Adobe camera are two different planets. And the planet Adobe is terrible. What's the point of that? In attach :paperclip: 20200612_164244 -  Adobe cam. 20200612_162244 - Samsung. Compare. 
TOPICS
Albums or Camera Roll , Android , App Installation , Bugs , Crashes , Feature requests , Lens Suggestions , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of using the in-camera app.  I have been editing my native camera photos using the post editor.  It looks like it is maintaing my resolution when I do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Canisarez,

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and providing photo examples! 

We deeply respect your advice, and we will consider your feedback towards improving Adobe Photoshop Camera. We would love to hear your thoughts on improvements. We also encourage you to also submit your feedback and feature requests to the Adobe Photoshop Camera UserVoice Forum here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/ 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines