• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video record in ps camera

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a way to do this already however it will be great for the community if they could record.  I have  To go through quite a bit of trouble to be able to do it myself. 

TOPICS
Design or User Experience , Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi spidermane,   

Thank you for contacting Adobe Photoshop Camera with your suggestion and feedback for the app to have video recording!   

Unfortunately, Photoshop Camera does not have this feature to video record. We have received similar feedback request for this feature.  

We encourage you to submit your feedback and feature requests to the Adobe Photoshop Camera Feedback Forum or vote here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/forums/925282-adobe-photoshop-camera/suggestions/39073591-abil...

Your submission will be sent to the Photoshop Camera team for review. The team is working hard to make improvements for the app, taking into heavy consideration your suggested feature request.

We would love to see you on social media platforms. Use #PhotoshopCamera when you post for a chance to be featured on our social sites. We look forward to seeing what you create and joining our community! 

Thank you, 

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines