• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am i seeing Chinese. I want in English.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i am trying to edit in the lenses of photoshop camera, i am seeing in Chinese letters. It is happening now. I want English. Please debug.

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shiso, 

Thank you for your post and for providing a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with seeing the Chinese language in your app. 

By chance do you have your phone settings to Chinese? 

Can you please provide more information about your device?     

• Device Model                    
  • Model Number    
  • Software Version               
  • Do other lenses cause this issue? Which ones?
  • Does it happen to all lenses? 
  • What are the steps you took?  

Please feel free to email us the additional details at pscamera@adobe.com. We look forward to your response to resolve this issue for you. 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a iphone 12 pro max

software version- ios 14.2.1

its a problem with all ur lenses in ps camera

the adjustment properties of the lenses are all in chinese and its difficult. My settings are not in Chinese, i am from india.

i also have an iphone xs max and iphone 11, but ur app properties are all in english in these models. 
i think this chinese problem of letters in ur lenses is occurring in 12 pro max. Please sort it out. Its a serious bug and ull need to update it immediately. There's nothing we can do. I think there is another lady in this thread or conversation who is facing the similar problem in her 12 pro max. Please debug. So that we can see in English in the 12 pro max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing the same on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. How can the language revert back to english?

FC9DF07E-09BE-4A23-9E49-11CD89874049.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Katherine and Shiso, 

Thank you so much for providing additional information and screenshots. I have also received your email report with details. 

Both of your reports have been escalated to the team for review.

Thank you for your patience while the team is working on resolving this.

I will be in touch if I have any updates from my end. Please let me know if you see any new issues, or if it resolves itself. 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katherine and Shiso, 

I'm back with a question for you both. 

By chance, are you low on storage on your device?

I look forward to your response. 

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenny,

I've got a lot of storage on my device.

What ive come to understand is this problem of Chinese or AC24D9F0-D8ED-4394-B80C-400A94919DA4.png

02ABE823-8F10-4034-BEDE-706553ED699A.png

Japanese is occurring in the iphone 12 pro max models since i own one. 
As i said earlier ur app is fine in English in my XS MAX  model and also the iphone 11 model. It is a problem in the iphone 12. Ive sent examples of two screenshots while editing photos what i am experiencing when  trying to adjust the lenses properties. The bottom tag line is english but the adjustments part of the lenses is appearing in Chinese. Ull could chk it on a 12 pro max model and fix this problem.                                                          

Thanks 
Shiso

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shiso, 

Thanks so much for the quick response. 

I will pass your added details to the team for review. This is very helpful to know. 

I'll be in touch if I have any updates to share. 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shiso and Katherine, 

Thank you for your patience while the team is working on resolving this issue.

I have a few questions below:

1. Can you delete the app and reinstall it and see whether that resolves the problem? Please save all photos before deletion.
  2. Can you list the preferred language order? Please see image sample below. 

5A62C550-B2CE-4F38-BE98-1FF81A3A4287_4_5005_c.jpeg

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenny

I deleted the app and reinstalled it and it worked. Now i am able to see the lense properties in English. Thanks for the support!

Julie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julie, 

Thank you so much for letting us know! 

We're happy to hear that your issue is resolved!

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. 

Thank you!

Jenny 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted and reinstalled the app but now it wont allow me to reinstall when i try to sign bac into my account "we're experiencing server problems " so i still haven't been able to reinstall the app back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great news!! Just tried again and seemed to have worked now and all in english 👌

thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Katherine, 

That is great to hear! I'm glad you tried again and it's resolved the issue for you. 

Thank you again for letting me know! 

I'll let the team know this issue is now resolved. 

Please feel free to reach out at any time. 

If you have thoughts on improvement, we encourage you to submit them to the Adobe Photoshop Camera Forum here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/ 

We would love to see you on social media platforms. Use #PhotoshopCamera when you post, if you'd like us to feature you on our social sites. We look forward to seeing what you create! 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines