• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Device not Compatible

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't install Photoshop Camera on Essential PH-1 running Android 10. Any reason for this?

TOPICS
Android , App Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Hi Jose,

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and providing your device information. Unfortunately, it appears that you are using an unsupported device to run Adobe Photoshop Camera. We are working hard to add more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience. 

To learn more about Photoshop Camera, access System Requirements help resources from Adobe here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Hi default1by6ykitt6cb, 

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your Samsung Galaxy A12.

Unfortunately, it appears that you are using an unsupported device to run Adobe Photoshop Camera. We are working hard to add more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.html 

Please stay tuned!

Jenny 

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 122 Replies 122
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a curious person, so if somebody tells me unlogical stuff, that makes me research.
And so I found that the Adobe Photoshop Camera apk is available on other sources for a legal download to my android 10 Samsung A90 5G.

And - I do not understand why Adobe does not release that at least for my phone.
It runs like a charm. Fast, no crashes, all settings work, login to my adobe account ran smoothly - so whoever also has an A90 5G - on Android 10 latest Samsung patches - it is a joy to use.

??? So why is Adobe taking the risk of getting tons of disappointed users posting here, if the app does work as good as it obviously works ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does annoy me that this app is only compatible with a relatively small number of phones.  Most android apps that are released work on all phones from the start.  I would have thought a company as big, and technically savvy as Adobe are would been able to get things right first time.  The number of extra customers would be massive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir our phone has low version so we cannot download the app sir I like this app much but it is not supported in our device sir please update the app in order that it can be acces in low version phone please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanting to try this app out but searches on Play Store under Photoshop Camera or Adobe don't find it. I find all the other PS apps on there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find this in the Google Play Store. What am I missing? I'm using a Galaxy Note 8. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Xiaomi 9T and it will not let me install, saying it is not compatible. Anyone know why? Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. My Samsung S7 is on top form. It's a pitty that we need to have the brand new device for being able to install the camera ;(... Disgusted !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm using a Huawei Mate 9 which I bought a while ago because of its great hardware camera.

Any idea why Photoshop Camera cannot be installed on this device?

Thanks,
Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to install the PsC app, but it said the Pixel 2 XL is not compatible. sadtrombone.wav

This is not an old phone by any means; what exactly are the requirements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pixel 3a is not compatible , Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

como puedo hacer para probar en mi Samsumg J7 el PsC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bu hatayı veriyor

Screenshot_2020-06-29-21-06-29-678_com.android.vending.jpg

yı veriyor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i can use adobe photoshop camera on my device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same for my samsung a50s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Camera not compatible with my samsung a50s running one ui 2.0 android 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I can't install the photoshop camera app on my device(MI A2),which is running on android 10 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Samsung S10e and I read this message in the Google play store: your device is not compatible with this version.

The Android Version is 10.

What can i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My nokia 6.1plus doesn't supported by the ps camera

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to try the app, but The photoshop camera app isn't available for my device. When will it be available for my device? I have the Samsung Galaxy a10e.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't install Photoshop Camera on Samsung s10e running Android 10. Any reason for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mong tương lai Adobe Camera hỗ trợ tất cả các dòng điện thoại để chúng tôi được sử dụng ứng dụng Adobe Camera. Chúng tôi đã chờ đợi nhưng lại thất vọng vì ứng dụng không tương thích với dòng điện thoại của chúng tôi. Chúng tôi phải cài .apk bất đắt dĩ, chúng tôi muốn sử dụng ứng dụng tốt nhất được hỗ trợ và bảo mật thay vì cài .apk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Photoshop Camera shows before installing "Problems with parsing"

Is my S7 Edge to old for the app? Well I don't really think so. For example, Spark Post is working fine.

I install my apps without playstore. Could it be a corrupted apk File?

Update: Lightroom says "App wasn't installed" 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note 10 Lite please 🙂

Screenshot_20200801-090129_Google Play Store.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my sys ui language is chinese

but the photoshop camera is in jp.

and i can't change it...

galaxy s10 (kr)

KakaoTalk_Photo_2020-08-13-11-22-02.pngKakaoTalk_Photo_2020-08-13-11-21-57.pngKakaoTalk_Photo_2020-08-13-11-21-50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lancek14045265, 

Thank you for reaching out regarding your language in Photoshop Camera.

Unfortunately, it appears that you are using an unsupported device to run Adobe Photoshop Camera. We are working hard to add more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.html 

Adobe Photoshop Camera is available in the following languages: 

• Deutsch 
  • English 
  • Español  
  • Français 
  • 日本語 
  • Português 

If the language you are using on your iOS or Android devices is not in the list above, then Photoshop Camera defaults to English. 

Please contact us if you have any questions. 

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines