• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Take your photos from Photoshop Camera to Photoshop Express in one click!

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start in Photoshop Camera with your favorite lens

We want to enable our creative community to try something new and inspire our creatives with more tools. In Photoshop Camera, you can use lenses to start your edits. Within the Lens Library, you have an endless collection of lenses that you can apply with a single snap. Try different lens variations to create a look you want. You can further edit your photos with Lens and Global Properties to change the original effects and customize your looks. 

1E893805-BEF2-4B8B-B46A-19FBDC6E660B.jpeg

Send to Photoshop Express to apply additional edits

Send to Adobe Photoshop Express is a powerful feature in Photoshop Camera that allows you to take an edited image from Photoshop Camera directly into Photoshop Express. You can apply edits such as looks, watermarks, corrections, borders, stickers, overlays, collages, blemishes, and more in Photoshop Express.

In Photoshop Camera, tap the Photoshop Express ( psx-psc-18.png ) icon to continue editing your photos with tools in Photoshop Express. Tap the Ps Camera button to return to Photoshop Camera

FCFB8A9C-B124-4EE6-8F0E-EC7AA43D1037.jpeg

Apply Looks

Photoshop Express allows you to apply instant filters called Looks. You can choose from a range of 100+ eye-catching effects and control its intensity to match your expression. Select your desired effect to apply it and adjust its intensity using the slider. 

You can also create and save your customized Looks. To do this, tap Add in the Looks panel, type a name, and click Save Look.

Tell a story with your photo in a tap by applying blend effects, looks, stickers, text styles, and borders. Your creation starts with selecting a type of look in your carousel to see how they change your photo. May that be a Landscape, Portrait, Skies, Food, or Art, call it whatever you like!

F3F0E0CB-D1AA-409A-AF0A-7F19F296BAE4.jpegB474568C-2E9D-47AB-9511-EC05515B3F60.jpeg

Advanced Healing

We've also heard from you that you would like more tools to edit your portraits. Photoshop Express has basic blemish smoothing tools that can remove dust, spots, and dirt. Quickly remove or clone part of a photo. Use advanced options to perfect the results. 

Select the bandage Heal icon, and then tap the areas in the image that need improving. You can showcase your before and after photos and create that perfect photo to share in your social feeds!

2B3869ED-CB76-4954-9629-D26C22F7E2E4.jpeg

Face Art

Photoshop Express uses 3D face modeling and material paints to create realistic face art. You can place your desired Face Art at your preferred position by zooming and panning around the photo. The captured selfie can then be further edited in the Editor or you can create a collage with it.

Have some fun and give Face Art a try!

6DB7402C-93E3-4F69-949D-B3823DA0DB00.jpeg

Stunning Collage

Photoshop Express allows you to create amazing collages in an instant! Select the photos that you want to work with and use one of the layout styles in the bottom panel of the screen. These collage layouts are intelligently created using image metadata, such as geolocation and time. Add premium text, fun stickers, pop color, and style transfer for the unique touch.

5BA81400-0FFC-4CF7-986E-B77273A7FB60.jpeg

Here are the steps I took to create my image:

❶  Import the photo into the refine screen

❷  Select the Magic Wand to enhance my photo

❸  Choose the Blue Skies lens, variation one

❹  Send the photo to PsX

❺  Select the Text tool to add text to my photo

BA06174E-2635-4784-9339-46B694C8D793.jpeg

If you want to go further with even more editing powers, top premium features unlock Photoshop Intelligence, pro-quality features, and access to unique personalized premium content!

I am excited to see what our community creates! I hope that you will also join us on our Photoshop Express community page, like this post, introduce yourself, feel free to reach out to me with any questions, let me know which tools are your favorite, or to show me your latest creations below!

We would love to see your creative works, so be sure to use #PhotoshopCamera when you post and share your new creations to your stories and feed, or with me below! We will feature you on our social sites.

Where can I find more information about Photoshop Camera? 

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?