• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ability to import raw files on mobile

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Feb. 2023 and I know PS mobile now supports RAW DNG files but I keep getting an ERROR when trying to open raw files on ipad M1 pro from photo roll and QUOTE, ""Unable to load photo from library. Cannot load representation of type com.adobe.raw-image" 

The weird thing is if open a raw file from the NAS - network drive - it will open it but not from the photo roll on ipad! I can't use this NAS away from home so need to solve this problem quickly. 

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just given this suggestion from support with a work around to try for a slightly different problem.

I can't open Raw DNG files in Lightroom mobile for iPad from Photo roll.

The work around is to open it in Lightroom first then open it in PS.

It gets stuck - it says Creating Preview and sometimes will give a cancel button sometimes not. But even tho says 100% won't budge and freezes. Can't cancel out, have to quit app.

After the 3rd time sometimes works and opens up but then have to select it and paste it into document. When need to do 100-200 images via Lightroom, it's too many steps.

Is there another way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jaduffy007 youre commenting on a 3 year old post that is not the same issue.

You should post this as a new discussion thread to get more visibility and updated support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines