• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts randomly stop working.

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Photoshop 24.2.0 and a few other CC apps on Windows 10 22H2. Fonts that I activate on the Adobe Fonts site, sometimes stop working. Photoshop just shows me the yellow warning triangle on text layers with a certain font. I haven't checked if it affects all text layers in a document, but every use of a certain font does get affected. Even when clicking Manage on the dialogue that pops up, does not show the font that I definitely have activated (e.g. it happened on a document with Poppins font last time, which was definitely activated on the site). It happens randomly and I didn't think to get screen caps since I was in a rush at work. The solution seems to be to restart CC and Photoshop, which is inconvenient at the best of times. Any solutions to stop this from happening?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anand283108289f3i check your CC desktop app to make sure it is syncing properly. Also if it shows you have a pending update - you'll need to run that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Anand283108289f3i sorry to hear this.  Have you tried these steps to resolve this?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-fonts-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines