• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All brushes showing as edited/changed

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After update 23.5.1, all my brushes are showing the orange outline when I select them--meaning they're all changed in some way. I did a little digging and the only thing I could find that was different is the texture assigned to them. It looks like assigning a texture to one brush assigned it to every brush.

Fix please! I'll be downgrading in the meantime.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Okay so on further investigation actually it looked like it was only my custom brushes that were broken. I uninstalled, deleted all preferences, and re-installed, and now my issue is fixed. It looks like maybe some preferences got corrupted or something during the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay so on further investigation actually it looked like it was only my custom brushes that were broken. I uninstalled, deleted all preferences, and re-installed, and now my issue is fixed. It looks like maybe some preferences got corrupted or something during the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines