• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple and Adobe are messing up my life

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would think that after you spend all this money on a Macbook Pro 16' M1 Max and have a full subscription in Adobe that everything should work out alright.  I have had to uninstall Photoshop and install a lower version (now at 23.0) and still the masking does not work, and the object guides do not show up.  They're not even an option in my View Menu.  I can't edit and I'm so frustrated with all of this.  I have spent two days sitting in my office trying to figure out all these problems.  I can't event get my mouse to work in the older machine.  Beyond disillusioned....

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  have a Mac Book Pro M1 chip and was having some issues as well not the same as yourself but it might work, open the Intel Version of Photoshop. You can find the drop down next to the photoshop icon in the CC Ap its the 3 dots. Not sure if it will solve your issue but it's worth a shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are we voting on, what's the feature request you propose? 

Or are you looking for support with certain issues?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mayra Chami Photography sorry you are having issues.

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines